Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Shop Spotlight

 Submitted by: Jessica of Jessica's Jacket


This summer I took a day trip to Asheville, NC to attend The Big Crafty. Several friends and Crown Town Handmade members had booths and the list of artists in attendance was too good to resist taking a day trip.

Upon entering the Asheville Art Museum at Pack Place, I was immediately drawn to Lets Be Friend's booth. Each of her wonderful creations had a distinct personality and I couldn't resist taking my favorite home. Hank, the creature I adopted, is superbly made and I just knew that he would make the perfect addition to my home. As Let's Be Friend's motto states, "who says money cant buy friends?" letsbefriends.etsy.com

Whenever taking a day trip, I always feel guilty leaving my cat locked up while I go gallivanting around. Catzilla Crafts helped ease my guilty conscious though when I saw her adorable cat toys stuffed with super strong organic catnip. I picked out this "kitty-o" for my kitty, Roarie, and gave it to him upon returning home. Roarie is a Siamese snow tiger and loves fetching and had me throwing the toy for him for over an hour! The organic catnip in his kitty-o made him an instant fan and this toy is now one of his favorites. With such cute designs and wonderful craftsmanship, I highly recommend you do some shopping for your furry little friends at catzillacrafts.etsy.com.











No comments:

Post a Comment